OWASP AppSec Europe 2018
London, The Queen Elizabeth II Centre (QEII)
The talks will be published very soon.
Please check the website for more information.
Welcome to the AppSec Europe Conference
Welcome to OWASP Annual AppSec EU Security Conference, the premier application security conference for European developers and security experts. AppSec EU provides attendees with insight into leading speakers for application security and cyber security, training sessions on various applications, networking, connections and exposure to the best practices in cybersecurity.
The event begins with thirteen different hands-on pre conference training programs from 2nd to 4th of July 2018. This is an exceptional opportunity to attend one of the many training courses offered by various well known, industry experts, and future pioneers of the application security industry.
The main conference spans two days from 5th to 6th of July 2018, offering four full tracks of talks, for pen-testers and ethical hackers, developers and security engineers, DevOps practices and GRC/risk level talks for managers and CISOs. This year's conference program will focus on the bottom to the top and top to the bottom in application security.
The week is packed full of exciting opportunities and distractions such as the Women in Appsec gatherings, Capture The Flag, University Challenge and a great evening out at the AppSec EU 2018 Networking Event at the Imperial War Museums. There is so much to do at AppSec EU its a perfect blend of training, experiences, networking and fun.
Why should you attend the AppSec Europe 2018 Conference?
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from well known industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology services
- A variety of other activities such as capture the flag, security tool training, and more
- Check out the previous conferences to get even more information on what to expect: