OWASP AppSec Europe
London 2nd-6th July 2018
The Queen Elizabeth II Centre (QEII)Register Book a hotel
Welcome to the AppSec Europe Conference
Welcome to OWASP Annual AppSec EU Security Conference, the premier application security conference for European developers and security experts. AppSec EU provides attendees with insight into leading speakers for application security and cyber security, training sessions on various applications, networking, connections and exposure to the best practices in cybersecurity.
The event begins with pre conference training programs from 2nd to 4th of July 2018. This is an exceptional opportunity to attend one of the many trainings courses offered by various well known, industry experts, and future pioneers of the application security industry. More details on pre-conference training courses will be posted in the coming weeks.
The main conference spans two days from 5th to 6th of July 2018, offering four full tracks of talks, for pentesters and ethical hackers, developers and security engineers, DevOps practices and GRC/risk level talks for managers and CISOs. This years conference program will focus on the bottom to the top and top to the bottom in application security. More information on the conference program will follow soon.
Why should you attend the AppSec Europe 2018 Conference?
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from well known industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology services
- A variety of other activities such as capture the flag, security tool training, and more
- Check out the previous conferences to get even more information on what to expect: